Terms & Conditions
The obligatory fine print.
- Jamie Godfrey LLC reserves the right to update and/or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of jamiegodfrey.com constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and be bound by them. If you do not agree with them, please do not use jamiegodfrey.com.
- Jamie and jamiegodfrey.com are property of Jamie Godfrey LLC. All images, text, graphics, designs, products and other content are protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions. You may not download, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transfer, or sell any portion of this site without express written authorization from Jamie Godfrey LLC.
- This site and all content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties or title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with the use of our site, and Jamie Godfrey LLC shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Jamie Godfrey LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of this site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Jamie Godfrey LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders. By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing Jamie Godfrey LLC with accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to place an order.
Your use of this web site is governed by these terms and conditions.
Jamie Godfrey takes the privacy of all customers seriously. We promise responsible handling of all sensitive and personal customer information. The following details our policy regarding the information we collect from our customers and its uses. You can contact Jamie Godfrey LLC directly in reference to your privacy, using any means of communication outlined in this policy.
Personally Identifiable Information
- You can visit most of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If we do collect such personally identifiable information, we typically do so for the purpose of contacting you directly, for contests and promotions, as an example.
- Our e-mail newsletter is used to communicate new product availability, store and other events, promotions and discounts. If a user requests to receive our email newsletters, they need to provide a valid e-mail address.
- E-mail addresses that are submitted for entry in a contest or sweepstakes are used for the purpose of determining and notifying a winner. We may also use the e-mail address to send follow up newsletters. You may, at any point of time, inform us that you are no longer interested in receiving our newsletter, and we will remove your e-mail address from further mailings. Please see opt out section below.
- When purchasing Jamie Godfrey LLC products, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, etc. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services or offers and content on our website.
- We never sell, trade, barter, exchange or give away your personal information, order history and other details to any party outside of Jamie Godfrey LLC. Never. Period.
- If you require technical support, we will ask you for information necessary to analyze and resolve the issue at hand - such as information about your computer hardware and software, internet connection details and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
- You will always be the person to make the ultimate decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
- Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Jamie Godfrey LLC to disclose your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information or communications from us, please let us know by sending your written request to email@example.com. Please provide your e-mail address and specifically what information you do not want to receive. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for your request to become effective.
- Your Jamie Godfrey LLC account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Jamie Godfrey LLC will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have completed your shopping or site experience to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
- When you submit sensitive information via the checkout on our website, such as credit card number, that information is encrypted and protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Jamie Godfrey LLC reserves the right to chance, modify or amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will post those changes on this website. Such changes will become effective upon posting, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Jamie Godfrey LLC strongly encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.
Thank you for reading this far!